TuneUp Utilities + 360Amigo System SpeedUp?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Just wondering if it's okay to combined 2 system optimizers to run together, I mean to install them together.

I already have installed on my pc TuneUp Utilities 2011 and I think it really have helped my system in some way or the other (I don't use its registry cleaner and defragmenter features) . But I was impressed also by the reviews of the 360Amigo System SpeedUp. So I was then thinking that maybe, possibly it could be ok to install this two together side by side without conflict. Still I want your opinion, personal experience etc...I don't like to screwed up up my pc or messed it up.

2. littlebits

littlebits Registered Member

Might want to do more checking before trying 360Amigo System SpeedUp.
    http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/360amigo.com
    Read commit from Ginger1205.

I have had bad experiences from 360Amigo System SpeedUp, it mess up a lot of Windows settings and refused to fit them. It is very aggressive, better stick with TuneUp Utilities it is an excellent product.

Thanks.:)

3. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

TuneUp Utilities + 360Amigo

I second that.
    TuneUp Utilities (although it has been a Bloatware...) is, by far, Safer than 360Amigo System SpeedUp.

4. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

I too found 360 Amigo to aggressive and had to reinstall some software cos it removed keys it shouldn't, I'd rather leave a few keys I don't need so I uninstalled it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.