Trying to push Config file to multiple machines

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Simac Parbri, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simac Parbri

Simac Parbri Registered Member

Hi,
    we have a group of about 50 computers that had NOD32 v3 pushed to them in an image. Sadly it wasn't until a couple of days later that we realised that the configuration was wrong on the anti-virus and due to a typo is pointing to an update server that doesn't exist. The computers are now being used and so cannot be accessed in a group for me to re-image them.

I have a working Configuration xml file from known working pcs on our network, is there a command I can use in a batch file to import it forcefully onto these incorrect machines?

I would really prefer NOT to have to visit these individual computers and import settings, but it's looking more and more like I might have to, any help that anyone can offer on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

If you are using the Business Edition, you should have access to the Remote Administrator Console. From within there, you can have it list all NOD32 clients that are not connected and force a configuration install on them to point them in the right direction.

3. Simac Parbri

Simac Parbri Registered Member

Ok, thx.
    Forgot about that bit, will give it a try.

4. Capp

Capp Registered Member

No problem : )

If you have any questions about how to do that, here is a quick rundown.

1) Open Remote Admin console
    2) At the bottom, click on the far-right tab (remote install)
    3) Click the "find" button, to search for computers not registered
    4) Use the window that opens up to see all computers not registered with the server and push the installation/configuration.

HTH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.