For Google Chrome, I am trying to enable all protection but 239 items have protection disabled. So I now have Google Chrome's Protection as being only "Partially Enabled". The entire list of cookies and scripts are red indicating protection disabled. Of course I have tried time and again to enable the protection for those. And 3 items have protection disabled for Internet Explorer after trying to enable. The three disabled for IE are Cookies: AdEngage, AdvertServe, AggregateKnowledge. I don't know what the deal is, but I have tried repeatedly to enable the protections. Just trying to get this fixed, and hope I can get some help to fix it. Thank you.