Try&Decide

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by person2006, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. person2006

person2006 Registered Member

vista 3 gigs memory amd 4200+

bought every version since the start, which is version 6.

try&decide, had a session. when i chose the option discard changes, pc rebooted, then i get the "windows was not shut down properly" boot screen. then i choose the "start windows normally" option. boots up fine, and discards everything. tryed it twice since i bought it. same thing twice. any takes?

second thing. will malware hide in the "secure zone"?

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hello,

Happened to me too. But as it works and only happen after you use Try&Decide,
    I personaly do not care. However if you feel it's a bug, wait for an official answer.

About Secure Zone, it is not visible from Windows, therefore malware won't get in.
    A malware should be specificaly designed to locate Acronis Secure Zone, and then it would be theoretically
    possible for a malware to write in, but it is highly unlikely it will happens.
    If you worry about the safety of your backups, nothing better than an external USB HDD that you power off when you don't use it.

Regards,
    gkweb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.