TrueImage Home 11 hanging on backup task...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Schikitar, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schikitar

Schikitar Registered Member

Hi there,

I purchased the bundle (2 x TI Home 11) for a client of mine. I installed one copy to their PC and one to their notebook. I setup two identical jobs on each machine (except the PC has an exclude rule for *.avi). When executed on the notebook it runs perfectly, however, when I run it on the PC it takes a very long time to analyse the partitions and then it hangs once it gets to locking the C: partition (well, that's all I can get out of the error log). We have left the task running overnight and it doesn't progress any further.

I have tried recreating the job, disabling Norton Int Sec (urgh!) amongst a couple other things but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas? I have seen this before with TIS and TIW on a couple different machines but never found a solution.

Cheers!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Schikitar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

Could you please download the latest version of Acronis Drivers install it and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue still persists, please create the driver log by installing the update again with enabled logging, reproducing the issue and pick up the log file without closing the error window. The log file will be created on the C:\ partition. The name of this file will be snapapi[date-time].log

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

After that please submit a request for technical support with the attached log and reports as well as screen shot of the error log and provide the link to this thread. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  3. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

4. appster

appster Registered Member

5. Schikitar

Schikitar Registered Member

Thankyou, I'll try all your suggestions and report back!

Cheers!

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience, something wrong happens with this link. I've fixed it.

To appster - yes, these drivers are compatible with Acronis True Image 10.0 Home.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.