TrueImage 8 for Linux -- Mandrake 10.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by USFJoseph, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USFJoseph

USFJoseph Registered Member

Hello.

I am trying to get TrueImage 8 setup on my Mandrake 10.1 box. I use this machine for web, database & email so having an image of the machine would be very handy in case of disaster.

I'm having problems however getting it installed. When I ran the trueimage-setup script it said it could not install the modules and to follow the instructions in README and HOWTO.INSTALL. I've followed the steps on HOWTO.INSTALL and yet I still can't get trueimage to work. When I try trueimagecmd --list it says "Cannot find necessary program modules. Please reinstall the program."

What could be wrong? The snapapi module seems to have been installed ok but I could be wrong as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Joseph

2. don't bother installing, just use the boot cd

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image Server for Linux (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATISLin/).

Could you please send a letter with the full description of your actions and the problem you encounter to support@acronis.com and indicate in the subject that you want to contact Marian Fadeeva.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.