TrueImage 11 / several SATA Controller

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TypeArt, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TypeArt

TypeArt Registered Member

Hi,
    is the problem with some SATA Controlers, like the one on the Medion 8822, cleared with the new version.

Some User of TI 10 and this Medion Computer are not very happy with the solution.

2. Bluecoat

Bluecoat Registered Member

I've a Medion MD8818, and the bootable rescue cd is not working for me, like with True Image 10. But it's even worse: Acronis removed the PartPE plug-in and the "Safe version" from the rescue cd. So no chance for me to restore an Image.

I'm currently trying to modify the "mustang" plugin for version 10 to get it work with version 11, but so far without success. True Image is starting in the BartPE enviroment, but the jobs are not working due to a path conflict of
    schdul2.exe and trueimage.exe.

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

You can request both the Safe Mode files and a BartPE plugin from support by going to www.acronis.com and giving them your purcase info and serial number. See this post by Mudcrab https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=1082799#post1082799. Mustang now has a BartPE plugin for V11 https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=186414 for a small fee.

4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

You'll see that Mustang has now updated his plugin for v11 - there is a post dated with todays note with information.

Colin

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TypeArt and Bluecoat,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If that doesn't solve the problem, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report, Windows system information and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

6. Bluecoat

Bluecoat Registered Member

Hello Marat,

thank you for the reply. I'm allready in contact with the support and they gave me the BartPE plugin and the rescue media safe version of ATI11. At the moment they try to create a special ISO of the rescue media full version, that works with my controller/harddrives. So everything is fine for me now.

Regards

bluecoat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.