True Image with Dell SC1425 Blade SATA

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by AndyL, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyL

AndyL Guest

Has anyone tried True Image with the DELL SC1425 Blade server with SATA drives? I intend to use it both from windows, and of course, with the boot CD if the worst happens. I have noticed some problems with SATA stuff, and before I buy I thought I would cast around and see if anyone has any experience with this device.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AndyL,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

You may download the free trial version of Acronis True Image to see if it works properly with your hardware from our site http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/download/trueimage/ . If you don't want to download the trial version or for example you currently haven't the opportunity to try it on the computers (for example because you haven't purchased these computers yet) please tell the full model name fo SATA controller that is used in these computers.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. AndyL

AndyL Guest

Well, according to Dell, its an Intel 'Lindenhurst" 7520 chipset.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AndyL,

Your controller should work properly with the latest build of Acronis True Image 8.0. If you encounter any problems please contact our Support Team via e-mail support@acronis.com and we will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. AndyL

AndyL Guest

Thanks Ilya, I'll give it a try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.