True Image will not Run

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by donaldalpha200, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donaldalpha200

donaldalpha200 Registered Member

Hello all,

I am new to this forum since I just recently purchased Acronis True Image.
    The reason I am writing to the forum is to see if anyone out there has had a similar problem. It has been a week since I purchased and installed the software. I have been working with Acronis support ever since to see if we could get it to work. I have yet to get a drive image successfully. The True Image log always indicates errors and you have questionalble results. Although the Image file saved on the external hard drive certainly looks okay when I use explorer to search it. Acronis support has been very cooperative. However I have been asked to download several trouble shooting files and run scripts from the command prompt, and nothing seems to work.

Why am I having so much trouble. I can't believe that every person who purchases this software has to go through this to get it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions. Could it be my firewall, SP2 or what ever.

From what I have been reading on this forum and other information, Acronis True Image was a no brainer. There has to be something wrong here.

Thanks for any comments or help you can provide. I have spent a lot of hours on this already.

Don

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, donaldalpha200

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.

I not real sure as to what you are asking?
    I am using SP2, no problems with it. [but then again I do no use Ti in Windows, I do all my Imaging with the BootDisk.]

I not sure how your firewall could be a problem.

Take Care,
    The Quest :cool:

3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello donaldalpha200,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

Could you please let me know the Acronis # of your request or the email address you have used in order to contact support@acronis.com (you can send it to me via a private message)? I just want to understand the problem completely.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.