True Image Service

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Modred, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modred

Modred Registered Member

Whenever I exit TrueImage after creating an image of my system partition on the second partition of the same hard drive, I get the message "Waiting for disconnection from the TrueImage service." This message goes away after a few minutes, but when I shut down the computer, I get another message about not being able to shut down the TrueImage service.

My computer is a standalone Dell 4700 with WinXP. I'm using TI-8 build 791. I could not use the current build because of restore disk problems.

How can I get rid of the message. I never had this problem with TI-7.

Thanks,

Bob Anderson

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bob,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

I can recommend that you install the latest build and if for some reason Acronis Bootable CD doesn't work you may use the CD create with the previous build. After you install the latest build please check whether the problem remains.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.