True Image Management Console TrueImageRemote.exe

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by BigaMan, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigaMan

BigaMan Registered Member

Hallo,

I've used several builds of Acronis TI 9.1 Enterprise version.
    I have one version with license server (UK version), this is build 3718.
    Now I have used different builds without a license server option in it.

When I install the build 3854 and use the management console to remotely connect to machine, or if I try to log onto the machine, I receive an error message that "TrueImageRemote.exe" has created an error and will shut down. That's where the Management Console crashes and exits.

I've used another build 3832 and I have the same issue. I've installed the console several times, disabled all Antivirus applications and firewalls, used different clean machines, but it keeps on crashing for these builds. The build 3718 with License server check doesn't have the problem.

I've tried it with remote machines that have the agent installed, and machines that don't have the agent installed. It seems like it doesn't even try to connect, but crashes as soon as "Next" is clicked.

Does anybody have an idea why this happens?

Any help is appreciated.

2. Bandit999

Bandit999 Registered Member

Sorry, not much help other than I tried to install True Image Agent 9.1.3854 to a remote system this morning & get exactly the same error. I'm sure you're right, it doesn't even start to connect - you get the error immediately.

3. BigaMan

BigaMan Registered Member

Does anybody know where the problem may be?

4. Bandit999

Bandit999 Registered Member

I've got a support call outstanding on this - 2 days and still no reply. So much for Priority support....

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello BigaMan and Bandit999,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please reproduce the issue and collect the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log the way described in this previous post of mine

Please also create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post on both computers: the one where Acronis True Image Management Console is installed and the one you want to install the Acronis True Image Agent to.

Having created the above information please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Bandit999, could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.