True Image Home Build 3677

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by richvanv, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richvanv

richvanv Registered Member

Everyone,

I can't seem to get this version to recognize my USB flash drive when I boot to full mode.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Rich

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rich,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

1. Please make sure that you are using Acronis Bootable Media created with the latest build of the product.
    2. If it is so, please try to boot with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.
    3. If it does not help, please disable “USB Legacy Support” option in the BIOS a try to boot your machine with Acronis Bootable Media one more time.

If the problem persists, please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post .

Please also let us know the exact vendor and model of your USB flash drive.

Please submit a request for technical support. Provide the files and information collected in your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ivan Sarychev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.