True Image Boot disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Gav, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gav

Gav Registered Member

Hello people.

I'm new here.

I am trying to create a True Image boot cd using version 9

It'll only offer me choices of floppy and Iomega REV drive for media.

I have a cdrw but True Image does not offer me that option?

I also have version 8.0 corporate workstation but have not tried using that yet.

What's the best way forward please?

Thanks

o_O

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

That is odd. You do have a blank cd media in the drive when you start TI to make the bootable CD? You might also try disconnecting the Iomega. What build of version 9 are you using?

Are you using any usb or wireless keyboard and/or mouse? If so, try using standard devices.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Gav,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please download and install the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available at the Product Updates section at our web site.

To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

If the problem remains with the latest build then please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.