True Image 9 upgrade serial number

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jess'sdad, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess'sdad

Jess'sdad Registered Member

After using TI 8 for a year I have just purchased the downloaded TI 9 upgrade. After entering the TI 9 upgrade serial I was asked for the old version serial number. Where do I find this ? I purchased this PC with a restore option built around TI 8 and do not have a CD.
    Thanks

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

I doubt you will be able to upgrade if you don't have this. Note that if you have registered the product the serial number of all products you have registered is displayed when you log in to your account on the website.

F

3. Jess'sdad

Jess'sdad Registered Member

Looks like I've been a bit of a 'muppet' I had previously uninstalled TI 8 before installing the upgrade. After reinstalling TI 8 and then installing the upgrade to TI 9 I was not asked for the old serial and the upgrade worked.
    Thanks for your reply.

4. MPSAN

MPSAN Registered Member

Well, every time I get a new version of TI9, it asks for both s/n's. What a pain. Is there any way that I can get TI9 to update without always having to enter my TI8 S/N?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MPSAN,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delay with the response.

Yes, it is possible. We can replace your serial numbers for Acronis True Image 8.0 and Acronis True Image 9.0 Home Upgrade with the one serial number for the full version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home, but only in case both your serial numbers are registered at our web site. If you want us to replace your serial numbers then please submit a request for technical support explaining your wish to make a replacement or send a letter directly to support@acronis.com. Do not forget to mention the link to this thread in your request\letter. When submitting a request for technical support or sending a letter please use the same e-mail address as you used to register your serial numbers for version 8.0 and version 9.0 Upgrade.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.