True Image 9 and 11 Home / What to be installed on new system?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by gzu88bv, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gzu88bv

gzu88bv Registered Member

I am a registered True Image 9 and 11 Home user (Downloadable Versions).

Coming November I will buy a new notebook. Above software will be taken off the old system and no longer be used.

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to install onto my new system just True Image 11 Home or, do I have to install version 9 first, since True Image 11 Home is in fact an Upgrade Version? Thanks for replying.

2. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

You will not need to install version 9 and in fact your system will be cleaner if you do not install it. In the process of installing version 11 you will be prompted to enter the serial number for this version. In the next step you will be asked to enter the serial number of a prior version, in your case this will be version 9.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software.
    Absolutely right. Every Acronis product installation package is consistent and doesn't require any previous versions to be installed. You just need to launch the installation for the latest version and enter both upgrade and the old version serial number into the installation program dialog.

If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience with the details and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.