True Image 9.1 Issue with Dell 320/740

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by LanceD, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanceD

LanceD Registered Member

I am using True Image Workstation 9.1 for my work to backup and image new pc's. I'm using build 3887. I'm running into issues with the new Dell 320 with the intell chipset and the Dell 740 with the AMD chipset. I'm able to use the "quiet acpi-off noapic" some of the times on the 740 machine but it does not work for the 320. I usally get frozen screens or just USB errors.

I heard the Acronis has a beta version of True Image that deals with these issues but you need to request it. Does anyone know about this beta version. So far Acronis Customer Support has been more of a headache then help with the problem.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello LanceD,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. LanceD

LanceD Registered Member

I've found another way to by-pass the issue for now. I use an Acronis Agent disk or push install Agent on the PC in question and control the Recovery/backup from another PC. This way I'm not running into problems with the USB mouse and Keyboard not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.