True Image 9.0 "Home" or TI 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by fdx, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fdx

fdx Registered Member

I'm ready to purchase but I'm not sure which to buy.. Is "Home" the newest versiono_O And is that the one I should buy or will I get better support with the regular True Image 9.0?
    Thanks for any info..
    John

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

"Acronis True Image 9.0 Home", at $49.99 MRP, is the newest home or personal user "version". It was really just a name change I think to distinguish it from their Corporate Products family of TI. Plain old TI 9.0 is an out of date name and I suspect you've picked this confusion up from a third party seller who has been less that perfect in their web page and/or inventory maintenance.

Check http://www.acronis.com/ to get the definitive answer to your question, particularly the upper right corner of the home page.

"Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation", at $79.99 MRP, is the bottom rung of the Corporate Products family if that's what you're after. Can't give you many specifics on how it differs from the Home version but I think it's basically got more bells and whistles.

3. bulldog356

bulldog356 Registered Member

I had the same question. As crofttk explained, it's really just a name change. TI 9.0 Home is the more recent build. You can buy the 'older' TI 9.0 if you get a better deal on it, since once you register the software you're entitled to upgrade to the latest build at no charge.

4. fdx

fdx Registered Member

Thanks for the responses.
    I'll be back with more questions once I start using the software.
    This is one of the best forums I have used yet.
    Thank you all...
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.