True Image 9.0 Bug

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello,I Have Found A Program Bug In True Image 9, The Problem Is:

When I Create A Full Backup Image Using The Rescue CD And then If I Create A Incremental Image From The Exising Full Backup Image,The Program Does Not Create The Image To The Size I Choose In Setup Before Creating The Image.

I Am SAving The Images To My EIDE Hard Drive Using The Split option of 700mb for saving to CD-R Disks for later use.

when I Create The 1st Full backup image of splitting of 700mb, it works fine but when I Do a incremental image at a later date of 700mb splitting option, this type of imaging process does not image to the size specified.

it should have splitted to: 700mb + 31mb for the incremental image but it created the incremental image as 1 file of 731mb.

I Tried this twice to be sure and yes I Choose the correct splitiing option (700mb)

Acronis please review this

I Am a registered user

I Am using true image 9.0.2337 rescue cd

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jbmoar,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

As far as I can see from the support request #519666, our support engineer Alexey Vokhmianin is already working on this issue. Please provide Alexey with the information he has requested and he will proceed with the investigation of this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

Are you respecifying the task settings each time you run?

If you run only from the rescue cD, that is read-only, no way for tI to retain settings for a task definition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.