True Image 8.0 Build 786- Why are you doing this? :(

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tim2, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tim2

tim2 Registered Member

I am trying the trial version of True Image 8.0 Build 786 but it doesn't want to play nice on the pc.

When I use the bootup cd I created with it there is no mouse pointer. I can use the keyboard still though. Then when I try to expand Computers Near Me nothing shows when it should. I wanted to beable to use Computers Near Me and I need to because the only way to restore the C: drive, that your always on because windows is installed there is to either reboot from true image after trying to restore it within True Image on windows or restart and go to the bootup cd. I tried both and both give me no mouse or expands computers near me.

How can I fix this problem please? I really want to buy this program but wanted to make sure it would work with any flukes before buying it. The trial version isn't working very well at all and this doesn't giove me any fate in the full version of the program at sll.

Even if a new mouse would fix the problem there still the computers near me problem. I need to use thst because I want to use a computer over the home network to backup images to.

I tried safe mode bootup cd instead and it works fine with the mouse working and everything but there is no computers near me in it Only the hard drive. So that doesn't help any. I don't want to have to buy another hard drive just to use True Image inless thats what it gets down to. I rather beable to use computers near me.

Thanks

2. John Farrar

John Farrar Registered Member

Perhaps this thread may help you.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.