True Image 8.0 Bug

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello Users,Including Acronis Support, I Have Found A Bug In Acronis true image 8.0.0.763, If you run acronis true image and You run it a second time it does not show the process working near the clock,will only show it on the 1st imaging of the day,unless you re-boot the computer to image the 2nd time .....

2nd problem,I Have sent a request for a password change,so if acronis support is reading this message,please read my e-mail that I Have sent over 4 or 5 days ago

Thank You

Jonathan B Moar

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, jbmoar

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.

May I ask what password you are wanting to change.

If it is to change your Serial Password, I do not think they will change it for obvious reasons.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello,The password I Want to change is: my password to access the system area where I retrieve any updates available for my registered products:

If You have a e-mail to the administrator support,I Can e-mail him directly what password I Would like to change to for my registered products, Is not the serial number I Want to change

Thank You

Jonathan B Moar

Get Update
    To receive free update for your product you must be a registered customer.

If you already registered your product, please, fill this form:

Your e-mail: o_O?@o_Oo_O.com
    Password: o_Oo_Oo_O

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, jbmoar

I would all ways advise to reboot after creating an Image and doing the verifying of it.

As for your Password see here:- #2

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

The Quest,

You are totally sure. Everytime my backup finishes and I try to check the integrity of my image, I received a error message.When I reboot my computer, the files is ok.I´d like to know how Acronis is walking back with their products.I think I´ll be back to version 7.0 or maybe reinstall V2i Protector, that has a great feature that is checking the integrity automatically when backup finishes, a must have that everybody asks for and Acronis is years behind V2i Protectoreven receiving a lot of requests for it.The same bugs happens with Secure Zone.Not mention I must use another program to format my DVD using for example, INCD.
    V2i doesn´t need nothing of it.A simple format and it´s ready to backup.
    I hope Acronis fixes these bugs soon.Or post some explanations here.

Best Regards,

DonKid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.