True Image 8.0 Bug

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Jbmoar, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello Users,Including Acronis Support, I Have Found A Bug In Acronis true image 8.0.0.763, If you run acronis true image and You run it a second time it does not show the process working near the clock,will only show it on the 1st imaging of the day,unless you re-boot the computer to image the 2nd time .....

2nd problem,I Have sent a request for a password change,so if acronis support is reading this message,please read my e-mail that I Have sent over 4 or 5 days ago

Thank You

Jonathan B Moar

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, jbmoar

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Forums.

May I ask what password you are wanting to change.

If it is to change your Serial Password, I do not think they will change it for obvious reasons.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

Hello,The password I Want to change is: my password to access the system area where I retrieve any updates available for my registered products:

If You have a e-mail to the administrator support,I Can e-mail him directly what password I Would like to change to for my registered products, Is not the serial number I Want to change

Thank You

Jonathan B Moar

Get Update
    To receive free update for your product you must be a registered customer.

If you already registered your product, please, fill this form:

Your e-mail: o_O?@o_Oo_O.com
    Password: o_Oo_Oo_O

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, jbmoar

I would all ways advise to reboot after creating an Image and doing the verifying of it.

As for your Password see here:- #2

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. DonKid

DonKid Registered Member

The Quest,

You are totally sure. Everytime my backup finishes and I try to check the integrity of my image, I received a error message.When I reboot my computer, the files is ok.I´d like to know how Acronis is walking back with their products.I think I´ll be back to version 7.0 or maybe reinstall V2i Protector, that has a great feature that is checking the integrity automatically when backup finishes, a must have that everybody asks for and Acronis is years behind V2i Protectoreven receiving a lot of requests for it.The same bugs happens with Secure Zone.Not mention I must use another program to format my DVD using for example, INCD.
    V2i doesn´t need nothing of it.A simple format and it´s ready to backup.
    I hope Acronis fixes these bugs soon.Or post some explanations here.

Best Regards,

DonKid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.