true image 7 and migration xp sp1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nasosan, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasosan

nasosan Guest

hi, excuse me for my english... ;)
    i have a question, if i want to change hd, and i want to restore an image make whit ti7(windows xp pro sp1) it work? or i have a problem?
    what sort of problem?

another question.. ;)

i have partition expert pe.. but where i found information on partition expert 2003? into product it not present.. :'(
    thank !!!!

ps

WERY WERY USEFUL PROGRAM!!! CONGRATULATION!! ;)

2. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

If you have not done a "CRITICAL" restore with TI please read my thread titled "My Backup/Restore Procedures With TI". It is currently on Page 2 of the Acronis True Image Forum posts.

If you are "good to go" you can do exactly what it is you want to do by following the core procedure.

I am totally lost with respect to your question about PE "i have partition expert pe.. but where i found information on partition expert 2003? into product it not present... Can you clarify this at all? *puppy*

3. nick s

nick s Registered Member

4. nasosan

nasosan Guest

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 is a direct descendant of Acronis Partition Expert 2003.
    It also includes Acronis OS Selector, Acronis Disk Director and Acronis Recovery Expert.
    You can find more information on this product at http://www.acronis.com/products/diskdirector/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.