true image 7 and migration xp sp1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nasosan, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasosan

nasosan Guest

hi, excuse me for my english... ;)
    i have a question, if i want to change hd, and i want to restore an image make whit ti7(windows xp pro sp1) it work? or i have a problem?
    what sort of problem?

another question.. ;)

i have partition expert pe.. but where i found information on partition expert 2003? into product it not present.. :'(
    thank !!!!

ps

WERY WERY USEFUL PROGRAM!!! CONGRATULATION!! ;)

2. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

If you have not done a "CRITICAL" restore with TI please read my thread titled "My Backup/Restore Procedures With TI". It is currently on Page 2 of the Acronis True Image Forum posts.

If you are "good to go" you can do exactly what it is you want to do by following the core procedure.

I am totally lost with respect to your question about PE "i have partition expert pe.. but where i found information on partition expert 2003? into product it not present... Can you clarify this at all? *puppy*

3. nick s

nick s Registered Member

4. nasosan

nasosan Guest

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 is a direct descendant of Acronis Partition Expert 2003.
    It also includes Acronis OS Selector, Acronis Disk Director and Acronis Recovery Expert.
    You can find more information on this product at http://www.acronis.com/products/diskdirector/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.