True Image 7.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by pstrause, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstrause

pstrause Registered Member

I have True Image 7.0 Build 595. My internal hard disk is partitioned into K for operating system (WinXP Prof) and D for Data.

I made image of K partition and verified it and all OK. When I went back to do the same for D but Acromis True Image did not recognize the partitions so I could choose. What goes?

I am saving my backup images on a external hard drive.

Repairing the installation does not help! What can I do?

Thanx,

Phil Strause

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Phil,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/).

Could you please describe your problem more exactly? As I understood you have successfully created an image of your system partition but there appeared a problem when you were trying to create an image of your D: partition. Could you please describe the problem in detail? What screen of the "Create Image" wizard does the problem occur on?

I recommend you to contact support@acronis.com regarding this problem. Please also read the first Sticky thread on the rirst page of this forum.

Thank you.

3. pstrause

pstrause Registered Member

Andrew,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem occurs on the second screen of the create image wizard where I should be able to select the partition I would like to image. The screen does not show either of my partitions. If I select the whole disk the program will erase my copy of the system partition. I wonder if my installation is corrupted. I already tried uninstalling and reinstyalling.

What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.