True Image 2009 Home build 9769

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by KlausPeter, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlausPeter

KlausPeter Registered Member

This edition does not offer in the custom type installation the plug-in needed for BartPE.
    In former True Image versions one had to create only a folder (named: plugin) and copy the downloaded plug-in into that folder. Ready.
    Is that still possible?
    And where do I get the plug-in from?
    I would love to get your advice.
    By the way the 9769 build is the latest one, I got no update offered at the update section.
    KlausPeter

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

The Bart plugin is no longer included with software. You have to register your purchase than log into your account to get the Plug-In. I believe the same applies to the Safe Mode of TI.

3. KlausPeter

KlausPeter Registered Member

Thank you. Your hint was correct but
    after one does register TI with Acronis you can find in the section "registered products" of my account below your product key etc also one item called plug-in&safe mode.
    this file has to be downloaded extra.
    Thats it.
    KlausPeter

4. dclkdm

dclkdm Registered Member

In dutch (Netherlands) version, I have the plugin safe mode on the installation cd. But not the Bart PE.

After registration of ATI 2009 there are no plugins on offer!
    My ATI 11 has both (safe mode and BartPE on offer as download) and those I have. They were not on the installation CD.

I find this rather confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.