True Image 11 not yet on Australian Site?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by plettner, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plettner

plettner Registered Member

This link still says v10 is "Just released". The main Acronis site http://www.acronis.com.au mentions nothing about version 11 of True Image?

Are they gonna release it in Australia? I guess I could order from the US Site.

Acronis should really update their web site!

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

I think Acronis in Australia is distributed by Mannacom in Queensland, I believe they have some input into the Oz website.

I normally order mine direct from the US website, as Digital River are the online distributer for all areas, and they can deal in AU$ - sometimes a better exhcange rate than the credit card.

Colin

3. plettner

plettner Registered Member

I just ordered off v11 off the US site I believe. I just selected AUD for the currency and that was it!

4. random110

random110 Registered Member

We won't have ATI 11 Home here for another 2 weeks i think.

However, some good news;

Conditions for end-users who are eligible for the upgrade:

Customers who purchased Acronis True Image 10.0 Home full, upgrade and boxed version they are eligible for a free upgrade to version 11.0 if the listed below is true:

A. The purchase was made within 30 days before the release of version 11.0 (download & boxed versions).

B. Customers who purchased an upgrade to version 10.0 as a response to our (Acronis) last promotion e-mail.

C. Customers who purchased boxed version after the release of version 11.0.

5. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Gee, you've been lucky so far. Why make waves. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.