True Image 11 causes bsod bad_pool_header

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by spooky_cvc, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky_cvc

spooky_cvc Registered Member

Hi @all

I have installed True Image 11 and tried to make a secure zone. Later I tried to delete the secure zone and got the error: unpossible to resize - so the secure zone is deleted, but the size of the hd is still reduced.

The greates problem is the bsod bad_pool_header about 5-10 minutes after startup ob windows. I have already deinstalled True Image, but I get still the bsod.

Please, please help!

spooky_cvc

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

If you have made a rescue CD, I'd suggest trying to set up a new SZ and deletion via that.

Colin

3. sparkymachine

sparkymachine Registered Member

Did you create the SZ on the same drive and what do you use to manage partitions. If you use Vista I'm no help.

4. spooky_cvc

@bodgy
    unfortunately it was not possible for me to make a rescue-cd. I tried to re-install True Image 11 to delete the old secure-zone, but this secure-zone is not listed in True Image 11.

@sparkymachine
    I created the sz on the same drive and I'm using XP SP2

enclosed you'll find the minidump-results. I habe already tested the memory - no problem at the RAM.

many thanks for your help

spooky_cvc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  5. spooky_cvc

the problem with the unresized dikspace of the secure zone is now solved with the following hint of this board: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=195717&highlight=secure zone

now I'm waiting for the next bsod - at the moment everything works fine. with a lot of luck, the above hint solves the bsod-problem too.

.....waiting...waiting...I'll post the reults refering to the bsod-problem in the evening.

by the way: happy new year!

spooky_cvc

6. spooky_cvc

yeahhh, that was the right hint - the pc runs since 5 hours without a bsod. Before I tried the above solution, the first bsod occured within the first 5-10 minutes after startup of the pc.

And I promise I'll never install new software :ouch: - never change a running system :isay:

spooky_cvc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.