True Image 10 Home Error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wpilgri, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpilgri

wpilgri Registered Member

I was happily using TI v9 Home on XP SP2 and got the message for a free upgrade to v10 build 4871. I installed it (without installing v9) and all went well. Now when I try to create a backup I get the Windows "Send Error Report" and this event in the Event Viewer:

Event Type: Information
    Event Source: DrWatson
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 4097
    Date: 2006/10/22
    Time: 3:46:16 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: OPTY165
    Description:
    The application, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageService.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 10/22/2006 @ 15:46:16.562 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 022777C0 (OutlookBackup)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Data:

I tried uninstall/re-installing with PC-Cillin 2007 disabled but no change....same error. Any troubleshooting suggestions? I'm all out.

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

This is looking like an MS dll problem, with a possibility Acronis might be able to solve it.

Look at my post here

Colin

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.