True Image 10 Home Boot CD Recovery Problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kd4cht, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kd4cht

kd4cht Registered Member

I have a problem doing a recovery when booting with the Acronis True Image Boot CD. I can do a recovery, but I have to move the mouse back and forth to get it to copy data. I thought it might have something to do with power managment in the BIOS. So I turned all of those settings off in BIOS. That did not fix the issue.

My PC consists of a MSI 848P Neo motherboard, Intel Pentium IV 2.8 GHz, 1.5 GB of RAM, two 250 GB Seagate SATA hard drives, NEC ND-3550A DVD Burner, Lite-On DVD-ROM. My operating system is Windows XP Pro with SP 2.
    I can do a recovery of an image of an external USB hard drive and restore the disk/partition back to it inside of windows.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kd4cht,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please collect some information to let us investigate the issue thoroughly:

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected file and all information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.