TroubleShooting Group Server Error.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by l00ph0le, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l00ph0le

l00ph0le Registered Member

I have a win2k Domain and have been trying to get group server installed and runnig. I have it installed along with trueimage Server on my DC and Seem to be getting an error message when a scheduled task is set to run.

Can anyone explain this error to me.

I am using build 3871

Member invoke failed (0x12000B)
    token = "[GroupServer.exe]"
    Tag = 0xB5327A524682A278
    Member not found (0x120003)
    token = "[ComputerBrowser.dll]Fomatik:Export+::TaskList"
    Tag = 0xB5327A524682A14A

I also have several of these errors.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello l00ph0le,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please make sure that all Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server components that you have installed including the local version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server, Acronis True Image Agents, Acronis Backup Server, Acronis Group Server and Acronis True Image Management Console are of the same\latest build (371:cool:. The point is that it is obligatory for all components to be of the same build on order to interact correctly. One more reason why you should check this is that the problem that you experience is typical for a few older builds of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server. It has already been fixed and therefore should not appear with build 3718.

Please also make sure that Acronis Group Server is installed and set up correctly, i.e. in accordance with section 2.1.3 of Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server User's Guide.

Note that when Acronis Group Server is used in a domain environment and a new group task is scheduled using a domain administrator account one should enter the username in a form of "domain\user" or "user@domain.com".

If the above does not help then please provide us with the following information:

- Create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post for the computer where Acronis Group Server is installed;

- Describe actions taken before the above mentioned error message appears step-by-step.

Then please submit a request for technical support. Provide the files and information collected in your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.