Trouble with the Acronis Loader

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Engelium, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engelium

Engelium Registered Member

[Please excuse me if I wrong but I don't speak english very well]

Hi everybody :D

I've a serious problem with the excellent Acronis True Image .... I've used the TI8 version for 2 years with satisfaction on my old PC...

unfortunately I've just buy a new PC and now I can't use True Image.... the problem is that in this PC the Acronis Loader (Recovery CD or the Recovery Manager of SecureZone is the same) doesn't work... It freezes on boot o_O

I tried the last version (True Image 10) but the result is nearly the same (It give me some errors and than freezes)

This is a great problem for me becouse I use TI ONLY in the recovery mode to restore the system partition after I've done some experiments (software or viruses for example) and the Windows mode does not serve to me

I hope you have understood my problem.... How can i solve it?

PS
    if this can help you it there my configuration

Please help me:'(

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Engelium,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If you're not able to create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) then please do the following:

- Boot your computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media and press F11 key when the selection screen advising you to select either "Full", "Safe" or "Boot into Windows" option appears.
    - After you get the "Linux kernel command line" prompt, remove the word "quiet", click on the OK button and choose "Full Version".

When the screen stops scrolling please write down the output information you receive (last 5-10 lines), or use a digital camera to make shots of the output screen. You can use Shift+PgUp and Shift+PgDn keys to scroll the screen manually.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.