trouble at ssl mil

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by modo, Nov 10, 2015.

1. modo

modo Registered Member

system xp windows pro, 32bit, .Net frame work 1 , installed airvpn propietary software gave error message when running install
    install .net framework v2.0.50727
    upgraded to.net framework v2.0 but no connection, DNS flushing, reconnection, and droppng repeated itself
    so upgraded to net framework v4 full when reconnecting to airvnp windows nat interruption and constant reconnection failures occured.
    Frustrated with airvnp deleted all files concerning airvnp...however one fle could not be deleted on windows in airvnp folder therefore used del" \\?\C:\windows\path\" to delete.Success no airvnp filles left.
    Tried to access ww.airvnp.org on browser firefox to seek help and connection untrusted error comes up.The only untrusted site errror responces come with ww.airvnp.org addreses.IE browser fails to connect to any site. on the PC.
    Other computers can still still connect to the router and display airvnp sites.
    How can i connect to airvnp ? have i deleted a secret SSL certificates if so how can i reinstate certificate .
    Thanks in advance
    Modo

2. modo

modo Registered Member

Pardon me tired at time of emailing airvnp should be airvpn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.