TrojanHunter v.3.8

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by spy1, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

I really like the look and feel of this one - especially the way the "Results" panel has been re-done (the panel at the bottom of the TH screen that you see when the scan is done).

See screenshot.

The "link" feature that allows you to "Ignore" any given alert is remarkably user-friendly, as is the link you can click on to find out what various results mean. The in-your-face easy-to-use "Submit for analysis" button is flat-out great, too!

I still have re-named THSec.dll to something else and am letting ProcessGuard handle shut-down protection instead by adding THGuard.exe and TrojanHunter.exe to PG's list of protected processes.

Also, I'd like to thank Magnus for letting me switch my "Trial" of 3.7 over to the new 3.8 (I was only eight days into my trial of 3.7 when 3.8 came out today). Normally, trying out the "new" TH would have blown my remaining trial days, but he offered to help me out with that, which I greatly appreciate.

Give it a look! Pete

Attached Files:

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

hey spy,
    good to see ya mate...
    i also downloaded my hunter version as soon as i got the notice from our own Paul....
    ya its nicely re-visited... i also was using the 3.7 version... i would like to thank Magnus.. for makin a nice change as for auto updation will be available in trial also (unlike 3.7 if i am not wrong)
    always loved hunter.... more reasons are just to convince me about my understanding abilitiz ;) :D

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.