Trojanhunter 4.2

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by chaos16, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

A friend of my dad gave him trojanhunter for me.

now i have installed it.

Now is this good.

i have
    zonealarm 5.5 pro
    kaspersky antivirus 5.0.20 pro- with realtime protection
    microsoft antispyware-with realtime protection enabled
    trojan hunter-with trojanhunter guard enabled
    ewido free
    a2 free
    adaware se free
    spybot-search & destroy
    spywareblaster

now i know i have posted this before but this time is diffrent as i have realtime protection from a antivirus, antispyware and antitrojan.

i want to know if there is any conflict with trojanhunter guard and microsoft antispyware realtime protection and kaspersky pro realtime protectiono_O?

coz i think it is improtant to have a realtime protection for antispyware, antivirus and antitrojano_O

wat does trojanhunter guard do prevent or scans in the backround??

2. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

TrojanHunter Guard scans memory every 10 seconds checking for trojan activity. If you have it activated such that it can automatically remove trojans, it will delete any trojan activity it finds and alert you of its actions. If you do not have this option selected, it will alert you of any trojan activity it finds and ask what you wish to do.

You should not have any problems running the programs you posted in tandem with TrojanHunter. Just keep in mind that should a trojan pop into memory, the first program to discover it will almost certainly keep others from "seeing" it there...which is okay as long as that program removes/kills it.

BTW, TH Guard does check for other types of malicious elements such as worms, RATS, etc., etc. It does NOT check for viruses and can do nothing for preventing/removing a virus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.