TrojanDownloader.GetCodec.gen trojan

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nrokin, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrokin

nrokin Registered Member

Ill be honest here i downloaded a program on frostwire , i have owned a computer since i was young and i have never received a virus , i always scan every file i get with current updated eset and malwarebytes or with whatever virus scanner they had back then.

These are the following viruses , one of them disabled my virus scanner and infected me with 4 viruses im guessing it was the TrojanDownlader.

I just wanted to give a heads up since it got bypassed by eset when i went to submit the file for analysis it wouldn't let me in to hope it will be added to eset's virus database that would be able to pick it up on scans.

I don't need any help removing this im already taking the necessary steps and if all else fails i am going to reformat.

Also is there a virus database here like systematic has where you can look up viruses and they show you the threat level n stuff?

Thanks!

_tasha

2. reevesloh

reevesloh Registered Member

How about u zip./rar. a file that has infected and send it to samples@eset.com? They will analysis for you and give u a fast and accurate answer:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.