Trojan with no windows

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by AtticusZ, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtticusZ

AtticusZ Guest

Hi All,

I found this site in the panic of what happen to my desktop...
    Anyways my parents were using my computer and as they told me was acting wierd. So they ran spywaredoctor detected a trojan and delete it. But it kept freezing without warning. After about a dozen trys to ride my machine of the trojan the decided on reinstalling windows.

So They put in all six disks and partitioned the drive to 25% tell it froze now everytime i restarted it and try to install windows it freezes. It always freezes at differnt times and i never can get done. So now i am stuck with a computer with no windows and freezes everytime i try to install. Does anyone want enlighten on dealing with this .... if that is it can be delt with

2. Sweetie(*)(*)

Sweetie(*)(*) Registered Member

Hi, what version of windows are you trying to install?

Will it still boot into windows?

For future refrence, most infections can be removed with out formating, the first step is to try and identify the infection then proceed.

You should always have Antivirus software installed and up to date, A good Firewall and Antispyware program, web based online scans can only do so much and are no substitute.

3. AtticusZ

AtticusZ Guest

Xp Pro is the windows verison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.