trojan trouble

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by talie, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talie

talie Registered Member

i have no idea what to do or where to start all i do know is my avg keeps telling me that my computers got a trojan horse downloader .small.4 virus and i have no idea where to start to get rid of it pleese help me someone....anyone. :'(

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

You can download the TDS3 trial version from here: http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/

And manually download the latest radius database from here: http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=update

Please follow the istructions installtion instructions carefully.

After a reboot, ensure that no other programmes are running and in Scan control tick all the options - Run a full scan - This will take some time but is very thorough.

Report any findings here if you require any more help

HTH Pilli

3. rocos

rocos Registered Member

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks for the tip Rocos; you might be aware we are here in the TDS forum, = Trojan Defence Suite, a special anti-trojan detection software. If you don't have it yet get your trial at www.diamondcs.com.au
    Enjoy.

Talie found the infection with AVG; also TDS will be able to locate and deal with it.
    In the HijackThis log the experts will be able to see if there are any suspicious startup files left or places where it copies still might be hiding somehow.
    This is the reason why we ask to post such logs in that HJT expertise forum.

Looking forward to next results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.