Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot.187.BG and Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.12.BO

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by TobiasNightbringer, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TobiasNightbringer

TobiasNightbringer Registered Member

Hello,
    my laptop has been infected with at least two things my anti-virus program has picked up

1.) Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot.187.BG and is apparently an C:\WINDOWS\system32\scvhost.exe file.

2.) Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.12.BO and is represented in C:\Rewol.exe.

Every site I've looked into and every search engine comes up with nothing when I use the specific names of both Trojans. There are other trojans with a name like the one I have, but I have yet to find anything on my specified trojans.

I have no idea what either of them do except for the IRC Backdoor which makes my computer able to be controlled through IRC. I've tried everything I could think of but without success. Everything keeps on returning. I've used AVG on Safe Mode and did a scan with HiJackThis, but no one so far has been able to help me. If need be, I can post the log of the HJT scan. I really hope someone can help me, I'm desperate :(

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. TobiasNightbringer

TobiasNightbringer Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome and for the links, Ronjor. Hope I can get rid of those bloody Trojans.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hoping for the best. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.