Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot.187.BG and Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.12.BO

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by TobiasNightbringer, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TobiasNightbringer

TobiasNightbringer Registered Member

Hello,
    my laptop has been infected with at least two things my anti-virus program has picked up

1.) Trojan horse IRC/BackDoor.SdBot.187.BG and is apparently an C:\WINDOWS\system32\scvhost.exe file.

2.) Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.12.BO and is represented in C:\Rewol.exe.

Every site I've looked into and every search engine comes up with nothing when I use the specific names of both Trojans. There are other trojans with a name like the one I have, but I have yet to find anything on my specified trojans.

I have no idea what either of them do except for the IRC Backdoor which makes my computer able to be controlled through IRC. I've tried everything I could think of but without success. Everything keeps on returning. I've used AVG on Safe Mode and did a scan with HiJackThis, but no one so far has been able to help me. If need be, I can post the log of the HJT scan. I really hope someone can help me, I'm desperate :(

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. TobiasNightbringer

TobiasNightbringer Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome and for the links, Ronjor. Hope I can get rid of those bloody Trojans.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hoping for the best. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.