trojan downloader

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by geordieboy, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geordieboy

geordieboy Registered Member

i have a trojan download agent bc 10 i have no idea what it is and i cant seem to get rid of it can any one hlpe me i am not good with computer jargon so could u plz explain so i would understand if any one has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Geordieboy, welcome to Wilders.

From what I have just read you should be able to remove this by following the comprehensive steps found in General Cleaning.

If these steps do not resolve your situation, you will need to download and run “Hijack This” found here and post your log at one of the forums found at A-SAP. The two bigger forums for HijackThis log processing, (meaning they process more log threads each day than most others) are: SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com. Be sure to read their posting policy in the links at their log review forum sections prior to posting.

Once your system is clean I would suggest that you take a look here: Why did I get infected in the first place? Also, for further information on security and how to make your system that much stronger, see here, as well there are discussions here and even more here.

Hope this helps...

Let us know how you go.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.