Trojan.BAT.Reboot.i

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Dave16, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave16

Dave16 Registered Member

Hello, I recently got a trojan on my computer undetected by NOD32. Its not a bad one, but I'd like them to add a signature for it. I uploaded it at virustotal and Kaspersky said its infected with Trojan.BAT.Reboot.i . I compressed\zipped it, added it to quarantine, and sent it to them..... countless times. They still havent added a signature for it, so I just emailed their support. I can easily rid myself of this Trojan from a simple DOS command, but I would like to see them add detection for it, so if anyone else was to get it they wouldn't have to go through this too. What I would like to know is how long it should take for them to add a signature for it, I've waited several days. -Thankyou !

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

There is a post by one of the Eset Moderators somewhere about how they decide whether to add a signature or not and how quickly they feel they have to add it. It is part of the frequently asked questions sticky. See here.https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=178177

3. Dave16

Dave16 Registered Member

Thanks- That also showed me some other ways of submitting it. Hopefully they will add a signature for it =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.