Trial of Universal Restore?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by knowbodynow, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knowbodynow

knowbodynow Registered Member

Hello, I've downloaded the trial version of True Image 9.1 workstation but Universal Restore seems to be missing. This is the feature that I need to test as my sole purpose for purchasing True Image Workstation would be to upgrade my computer and change the motherboard, processor and memory. Is it possible to trial Universal Restore?

Thanks,

Chris (Hunt)

2. babac

babac Registered Member

Hi,
    Universal should be available although it's a trial version.
    It is available through the Acronis rescue disk.Go to the Rescue Disk tab and you should then be offered the option to create a Universal Restore Cd.

3. appster

appster Registered Member

To the best of my knowledge, trial versions of TI can not create Rescue Disks and I do not believe Acronis offers a trial of UR.

4. random110

random110 Registered Member

I do not think you can download a trial of Universal Restore. You will have to contact the Acronis Sales Team and request a link to download it.

You will only be able to access it via the Rescue Media if you created that media from an installation of True Image that had Universal Restore installed I think.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.