Transfer of License to Another Computer

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by sjhouse, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjhouse

sjhouse Registered Member

I have 5 computers, two with NOD32 EAV installed (2-user license). The other 3 have other security products, soon to expire. I have just purchased an additional 3-user license for ESS. Here's what I want to do ...

1: Install NOD32 EAV on two of the computers with expiring non-ESET products, transfering my existing NOD32 EAV licenses off of the 2 computers where they're presently activated and reactivating them on new installs.

2: Upgrade the 2 computers that previously had NOD32 EAV to ESS, using 2 of the newly purchased licenses.

3: And install the 3rd Smart Security license on the remaining computer with expiring non-ESET product.

I haven't been able to find any information on how one goes about deactivating an install on one computer and reactivating it for another. How does one accomplish this?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. tsb

tsb Registered Member

I was under the impression that as long as the same license isn't being used in two places at once there is no issue. Changing hardware or changing PC is a non-issue.

3. computer geek

computer geek Registered Member

I was under that impression too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.