Total un-install of SWB

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ken29252, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken29252

ken29252 Registered Member

How can I completely remove SWB and reset my system including the Registry to how it was before installing SWB? I am having some problems with one website not displaying information and installing Norton Internet Protection because of a "Internet Browser does not allow ActiveX" error messages. I've rest the radio buttons in the IE Security tab but they seem to have no effect.

I have not seen this on another account on my machine that I have not run SWB so I believe that this may well be the culprit.

Thanks,
    Ken

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

To do a complete uninstall you simply must "rewmove all protection" before uninstalling. Should you have failed to do that the first time you uninstalled, you should try reinstalling and disabling all protection then. One more uninstall and there shouldn't be a trace.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

As Detox said, as long as you press the "Disable All Protection" link under "Quick Tasks" in SpywareBlaster, all of its protection is removed.

Would you mind posting the name of the site here? (But please disable the link by changing "http" to "hxxp". Thanks in advance!)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.