Too quick !

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by CloneRanger, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

I was trying out ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=2122261#post2122261 & visited lots of infected www's.

Quite a few were intercepted my WSA :thumb: some by my ISP :thumb: & all the others failed to work ! That's after allowing Scripts/iframes etc. Of course i have no Java on here :p but not all were Java exploits.

Anyway, on the ones that WSA noticed, i saw a Too quick to see/read flashing box appearing every few seconds in my top left screen. Only after i minimised a few FF windows was it able to become stationary, & then i could select my options.

wsa.png

Even after allowing through WSA, nothing worked ? Not that i'm complaining :D

Is this a bug, or ?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This is probably a rendering/UI issue - it would be worth seeing what it behaves like in a more simplistic environment (just a couple open tabs and not trying to bombard it with exploits :)). There were some issues previously with the block dialog but they should be fixed in most cases now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.