Too Bullet-Proof To Use

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by RobbieGCN, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobbieGCN

RobbieGCN Registered Member

Ever since I installed the latest version of Spywareblaster and Spybot S&D, my web experiences have gone down the tubes. Here is a list of problems that I'm having and perhaps one of you genius' could help.
    #1: When trying to open up a PDF, new browser is blank except for a red "x" in the upper left hand corner.
    #2: Adobe has been trying to install the latest abrobat reader. It fails the installation.
    #3: I was on Creative Lab's web page to find out more about the Audigy card and I clicked a bullet to see more details about a rebate offer. Again, a new browser window opened up and just displayed a small red "x" in the upper left hand corner.
    #4: My kid was trying to play a game at CandyStand.com and the main site loaded, but once you try to play one of the games, it would open up a new window and just sit there and do nothing.

Is it possible that this has to do with FlashKiller? If so, I don't know how to shut it off. Thanks for your help. I'll be anxiously awaiting some advise.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.