tojan downloader 1st bar

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by mlb, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlb

mlb Registered Member

I am using Nod 32 updated every day, two days ago Nod found a trojan downloader 1stbar s. trojan but when I tried to delete it Nod said there was an error, and in the log says that the trojan is stored in a temp file in doc. & settings, and I think is still there because each day it is loged as there how do I get rid of it, or do I? when I go to the file I can not see it.

2. mlb

mlb Registered Member

pardon my ignorance Subratam but what do you mean HJT log. do youmean post the same in spyware and hijacking

3. subratam

subratam Registered Member

hey mlb,

just go here and follow the instruction about Hijackthis and post the Hijackthis log at this forum

I will delete my previous post . sorry for being less informative

thx

4. mlb

mlb Registered Member

i have run both adawqre and spybot the latest updates and hijackthis all have found nothing and all my systems are ok but amon in Nod say that the trojan is there in my doc & settings isalated but an eror accured while trying to remove.... is it still there or not, that is the question when i go the where it is supposed to be i find nothing..................

5. subratam

subratam Registered Member

mlb,

post the log of hijackthis so that experts here can see whether there is any trojan in ur system or not....

POST the log if you want to make people know about your machine's condition

thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.