To Change or Not to Change

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by QuinnK, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuinnK

QuinnK Registered Member

Well, I actually have a simple question. I've used Nod32 for a number of years and have been very satisfied with it. I now have 2.7 on XP Pro and never a bobble with it... was renewed in 11-07, so no need to do anything for awhile.

The question (maybe not so simple an answer). Should I go to 3.0 now or soon?... or wait awhile until many of the kinks will hopefully go away?... o_O

Thanks... Quinn

2. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

If 2.7 is working with no problems , stay with it in 2008 . When you current subscription expires , install ESET AV v3 .

Remember that you should not care about all the complaints here because it is a support forum and people will always have problems to discuss - this is normal . You can easily install v3 any time you want and if necessary revert back to 2.7 :thumb:

4. sflorack

sflorack Registered Member

This topic is discussed quite a bit. A search should also help with finding some others opinions.

Still using 2.7 myself...

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

This has got to be the best post of the year, and the gospel. HT, I salute you, good post and point.;) :thumb:

6. QuinnK

QuinnK Registered Member

Thanks, I appreciate the info from everybody. I will do some searching for a few more opinions (good point), but it sounds like I'm pretty good shape either way. Perhaps there are not as many probs with 3 overall as I was thinking after reading many of the posts.

Thanks again... :) ... Quinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.