TMIS or KIS

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by maddawgz, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

hi all i changed from TMI to KIS which is bettero_O i just hate change and gotten so used to TMIS even if its great or not just knew how it worked but with more and more malaware i thought maybe KIS is better ... KIS 6.0 seems so light and not as boggy as the 5 versions :rolleyes:

anyone had any problems with KIS 6.0 yet? doesnt

seem as boggy as i thought i did try KI 5.0 didnt like it much, but when i boot i notice its says kaspersky in little writing at the top like panda thats why i didnt like panda it went everywhere in the system? so out of KIS or TMIS which has better protection?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  2. metallicakid15

metallicakid15 Registered Member

my friend used to experiment with the kis beta and he liked so much, he bought a kav personal av( he didnt really need antihacker he use windows firewall) for 24.99 at newegg but if you want to get the whole suite buy the kaspersky personal suite at newegg for 35$. you also get a free upgrade to kaspersky internet security

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.