TIv10 d/l Ques

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by LaFemmeMichele, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaFemmeMichele

LaFemmeMichele Registered Member

DBKnox,

Thanks for your input! ;)

Michele

2. GroverH

GroverH Registered Member

As stated by DBKnox, if your needs are being fulfilled by the current version of your use(whatever version is might be--V8-V9-v10, there is no compelling reason to update. If your hdwe is not being seen, etc, then the upgrade becomes more appealing.

I updated to V9, build 3,666 when it came out months ago and never updated to the higher versions of V9.

Within the past couple days, I purchased and downloaded V10, build 4942. I did not need it but wanted to find out what the fuss was about with some of its new features--such as backup location. Too soon to tell whether I will keep it installed or go back to V9. Most of the issues now on the forum relate to V10 so I wanted to find out more about it by actual use.

Additional V9 updates available from the Acronis download site.

If you do not need V10, keep using what you have. The important thing is to keep your backups current so you are prepared should an emergency arise. In your situation, it might be nice to download a newer build of V9 just to see if your error message recurs. Were you able to try downloading with a different browser?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello LaFemmeMichele,

Please note that this should not affect the installation process of Acronis True Image. We would recommend that you contact Microsoft Support concerning this message.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. LaFemmeMichele

Aleksandr,

Is your post the official response to the support ticket I submitted?

If you state the installation & performance of TI will not be adversely affected, you must understand the meaning of the "confirm" message & why the TI d/l alone generates it. Could you possibly share this information with me?

Michele

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello LaFemmeMichele,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Since you have verified the MD5 value of the download file and it is the correct one then the installation should compete successfully.

I may recommend that you copy the installation file to another computer and check if the issue appears. If so, then there may be a Windows system related issue, which you could resolve by contacting Microsoft Support Team.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

6. LaFemmeMichele

Aleksandr,

I began this thread 10 days ago with a question re the meaning of this "confirm" message. Two pages later I haven't an answer! Please address the above questions!

Forgive me but I fail to see the relevance of the outcome of a d/l to another PC to evaluate TI's performance on mine!

Michele

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007
  7. LaFemmeMichele

Acronis,

Maybe you could simply answer the first of the two questions!

Is your post the official response to the support ticket I submitted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.