Titanium 04: Can you send files to Pandas' SOS service?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by cornermax, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cornermax

cornermax Registered Member

After I updated from Titanium to Titanium 2004, I haven't been able to send anything to them (tech support questions, SOS etc.) from the program.

Has anyone ever experienced this, and found a possible solution?
    It's really annoying, cause I have bought a 2 year license.. :doubt:

2. Stephan1234

Stephan1234 Guest

yes i can send files to the SOS service of Panda.Technical support is also avaiable

3. cornermax

Aha ... So if you buy a license above 1 year (2 or 3), you only get the services for 1 year and you will have to renew your license again.. And here I though I would get everything for 2 years.. Screw it, I'm gonna use Avast Free edition - Prolly better than Panda too

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

not better than panda!

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Not sure what you are asking here o_O

The program is working correctly and you are recieving updates, but you cannot contact Panda from within the program?

Your client number, username and password works for the new version? Do you have to re-register the new product!

If your personal details are correct, maybe you can try a uninstall/fresh install of the program. Did you remove all of the previous Titanium version as it can be as stubborn as Norton in removing all registry entries!!!
    If you have bought a 2 year license, then support and definition/engine upgrades are available for this time period.

Your can try their on-line support centre;http://www.pandasoftware.co.uk/support/titanium/ or try and contact Panda support externally from the program.
    As bigc has stated, Panda is probably the better bet ;) ; http://www.av-comparatives.org/

6. cornermax

In the renew section on pandasoftware.com it says under my client details:
    "Extend services and switch to Titanium Antivirus 2005"

Anyways It's because BitDefender found a virus on my comp that Panda didn't find, so I would send it to them so I wouldn't get it again. But since they ripped me off with fake advertising, they can just kiss my hairy butt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.