Tiny Trojan Trap Tutorial

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Jeremy2, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy2

Jeremy2 Registered Member

Any one can point to a Tiny Trojan Trap (TTT) Tutorial, or ressource.
    Quite hard to configure.
    Thanks

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I've never found one. At best there are a few discussions threads in places like DSLR's Security and Tiny/Kerio forums, a couple here and a few others... But there just isn't much of anything that's ever been written about it.

This is a thread with some of my thoughts regarding TTT. I never wrote more because there weren't any more questions asked and the product was replaced with the application firewall modules in the newer TPF versions. Personally, I still run TTT 3.0.5 on my main desktop system though.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=11871

3. Hi, I think it could be good if your write the way you configure TTT , because there are many user of TPF and it will help them to use it.
    thanks

4. Jeremy2

Jeremy2 Registered Member

LowWaterMark, the link you provided, has a very good tutorial written by yourself. Very good job.

What about moving to Tiny Firewall 6, it's supposed to include the TTT features, and also a firewall?, is it a good idea?

5. westernfront

westernfront Guest

I just wish TTT was still available because I already have a firewall and would just like to use TTT without TPF. But I suppose we have SSM to use, but still TTT is a more advanced program than SSM and more useful. Does anyone know a site where it could still be acquired?

6. madirish

madirish Guest

You can install Tiny without installing the firewall/ids.When you install Tiny you have a choice of what you can install.I'm using Tiny Firewll Pro 6.0.140.I did run Kerio 2.1.5 and Tiny (Sandbox) for awhile with no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.