Tiny Trojan Trap Tutorial

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Jeremy2, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy2

Jeremy2 Registered Member

Any one can point to a Tiny Trojan Trap (TTT) Tutorial, or ressource.
    Quite hard to configure.
    Thanks

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I've never found one. At best there are a few discussions threads in places like DSLR's Security and Tiny/Kerio forums, a couple here and a few others... But there just isn't much of anything that's ever been written about it.

This is a thread with some of my thoughts regarding TTT. I never wrote more because there weren't any more questions asked and the product was replaced with the application firewall modules in the newer TPF versions. Personally, I still run TTT 3.0.5 on my main desktop system though.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=11871

3. Hi, I think it could be good if your write the way you configure TTT , because there are many user of TPF and it will help them to use it.
    thanks

4. Jeremy2

Jeremy2 Registered Member

LowWaterMark, the link you provided, has a very good tutorial written by yourself. Very good job.

What about moving to Tiny Firewall 6, it's supposed to include the TTT features, and also a firewall?, is it a good idea?

5. westernfront

westernfront Guest

I just wish TTT was still available because I already have a firewall and would just like to use TTT without TPF. But I suppose we have SSM to use, but still TTT is a more advanced program than SSM and more useful. Does anyone know a site where it could still be acquired?

6. madirish

madirish Guest

You can install Tiny without installing the firewall/ids.When you install Tiny you have a choice of what you can install.I'm using Tiny Firewll Pro 6.0.140.I did run Kerio 2.1.5 and Tiny (Sandbox) for awhile with no problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.