Time to Move On?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by n8chavez, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I recently got a new hard drive and I tried to email LnS support to get a new serial and I haven't heard anything from them. I usually hear from support right away. That and the fact that the beta has not been officially released yet makes me wonder if production has stopped. There has been a lot of speculation that LnS is dead. Is this true? Is it time to move on?

2. dog [away]

dog [away] Guest

LnS isn't dead ... Frederic was online just the other day. Maybe something happened to your email; why don't you sent another. ;)

3. Robyn

Robyn Registered Member

I wish I knew the way ahead with LnS - I have been visiting here each day and note users are wondering what way the firewall is going.
    I have looked at many others but keep coming back to LnS - I am ready to install my firewall but have hestitated as I am totally unsure if the firewall is still being developed - hope so as I know it is light and that is what I really want.

If I do go ahead and install the trial although I hope it works as I can follow the screenshots for the installation process - does LnS uninstall cleanly *if* I found it didn't work for me? I just don't want to mess up all my settings and experience bluescreens on a brand new computer.
    I had hoped by the time my computer was ready I would have been without doubt ready to install LnS. I am going to have to do something soon even though I have my router I still do not feel I can take my main computer online without knowing what is asking to go with me.

4. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

I have installed/uninstalled LnS playing around with different firewalls and have never had a problem on my computer.

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

A new serial was sent you the 1st of June. Did you receive it ?

Frederic

6. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Robyn

Use that Ti of yours, and if you have any problems your be back to new in no time. :eek:

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.